In the Name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful.
In a few hours’ time we will witness the rising of the special moon, the moon of the enlightening month of Ramadan. I am really excited to be blessed with the shining beauty and abundance of barakah of this great month. Do you?
At the advent of this great month I, on behalf of Muntada Aid family, would like to send my greetings and best wishes to all Muslims observing Ramadan and to the entire humanity who are desperately urging for peace and happiness in the world.
Ramadan is a time of self-reflection intended to deepen one’s spiritual growth leading to building a kind, caring and harmonious community. It gives us opportunity to renew a sense of appreciation for the many blessings Allah Almighty provides. In this spirit of kindness and reflection, those observing Ramadan can strengthen our communities, help those in need, and serve as good examples for how to live a pure and peaceful life.
At the moment when we are going to start our night prayers and fasting, many of our brothers and sisters have lost their lives in Gaza, thousands injured, millions are homeless in Syria and Myanmar. Millions of children are going to bed without food. It is our duty to come forward to help them with compassion and kindness. It is our obligation to give them hope so that they do not become despondent about their future. Keeping this in mind Muntada Aid has launched its 2018 Ramadan campaign with an urge to our supporters and donors: LET’S RESTORE HOPE
– We have hope that Allah will change their situation for the better
– We have hope that after difficulty they will find ease
– We have hope that as an Ummah (community) we will stand by their side
– We have hope that they will not remain forgotten
– We hope that when we turn back to Allah or repentance is accepted
– We hope that our night prayers asking Allah to change our conditions will be answered and
– we hope that our extra good deed in support of the weakest would be accepted
This Ramadan, let us do our best to restore hope.